What is the Results Table?
Your form's Results Table shows a complete list of all its results for viewing and editing.
Working with Columns
Individual columns can be reordered and resized. You can drag and drop column headings to reorder them or grab their edges to resize them. To show or hide columns, click the "Show/Hide Columns" button near the top right of the table. Formsite will automatically save your columns when you leave and restore them when you return.
Use the "Reset Display" button to reset the columns to their default order and visibility.
There are four built-in data columns:
- Reference #: The result's unique ID number. If you need an ID, order number, or other auto-generated identifier for your result, you can use this number.
- Status: Shows if the result is fully completed.
- Date: The date the result was completed. Hover over this column for more detailed information.
- User: Information about the user's device. Hover over this column for more detailed information.
Additional built-in columns may appear when you're using certain features.
Working with Results
Use the icons at the left of each row to view, edit, or email an individual result.
|View the result on its own.|
|Edit the result.|
|Email the result or resend a Notification.|
You can mark a row with a highlight by clicking on any of its cells. To unhighlight the row, click it again.
|Incomplete. Partial progress has been saved.|
|Complete. All pages have been completed and any Notifications or integrations were successful.|
|Failed. The result failed to complete due to an integration error. Progress has been saved, but the integration didn't work correctly.|
|Uploaded. The result was imported to the form rather than completed by a form user.|
Incomplete results save a form user's partial progress. Partial progress is saved when:
- Moving between pages on a multiple page form. Data for the most recent page is added to the result.
- Using the Save & Return feature's "save progress" button. Everything the form user has completed so far is added to the result.
- Uploading a file to a File Upload item. The uploaded file is added to the result.
The result's status will change to "complete" once the form user is finished. If the result remains incomplete for a long time, it becomes likely the form user has abandoned it.
If your form doesn't have any of the above situations (not using multiple pages, Save & Return, or File Upload items), it won't create any incomplete results since it won't successfully submit until the single page has passed validation.
Incomplete results count as a result and consume Inventory the same as all results. You can delete old results to make room for new results at any time.