What is My Forms?
The "My Forms" page is the first page you'll see each time you log into your account and is like your account's "home" page. You can return here at any time using the "My Forms" main menu at the top of every page.
Use the search box above the list to quickly locate a specific form. This searches all the columns for all the forms in the active folder.
Use the "Show/hide columns" button to customize which columns are visible. You can also click on any column heading to sort by that column.
Hovering over a form in the list will show links to its main settings and options.
|Categorize the form into a folder|
|Copy the form|
|Delete the form|
After forms have been put into folders, use the folder selector above the form list to select which folder to view. There are three built-in folders:
- All forms: The default list of every form.
- Folderless forms: Forms that aren't in any folder.
- Deleted forms: Forms that have recently been deleted.
Copying a form creates a new form with the same items and settings as the original.
If you have multiple Formsite accounts, the copy dialog has an option to copy to another account. The destination account must be at a paid level.
When a form is deleted, it will be retained in the "Deleted forms" folder for one week before being permanently deleted. Go to this folder and use the "Restore" option to undelete. After a form is permanently deleted, it's gone forever and there's no way to get it back.
Your account stats are shown on the right side of the page:
- Next billing date or expiration date: If your account is set to auto-renew, this will be your next billing date. Otherwise, if you're cancelling or not using auto-renew, this will be your expiration date.
- Forms: The number of forms that currently exist in your account.
- File space: The total amount of space used by files uploaded to your forms plus the total amount of space used by files uploaded to your account's "Files & Images" page.
- Notifications this month: This counter shows the total number of Notification emails your forms have sent this month.
- Results this month: This counter shows the total number of form results your forms have collected this month. This is a convenience metric and isn't part of any service limits.