What is My Forms?
The "My Forms" page is the first page you'll see each time you log into your account. This is like your account's "home" page and you can return here at any time using the "My Forms" main menu at the top of every page.
For each of your forms, the form list will show:
- Number of total stored results: This will highlight yellow if it reaches 90% capacity or red if it reaches full capacity.
- Number of stored results received today
- Date of the last form modification
Hovering over a form in the list will show links to its main settings and options.
|Categorize the form into a folder|
|Copy the form|
|Delete the form|
You can quickly locate a specific form using the search option above the form list. This will search all forms in the active folder.
After forms have been put into folders, use the folder selector above the form list to select which folder to view. There are three built-in folders:
- All forms: The default list of every form.
- Uncategorized forms: Forms that haven't been categorized into a folder yet.
- Deleted forms: Forms that have recently been deleted.
Copying a form creates a new form with the same items and settings as the original.
If you have multiple Formsite accounts, the copy dialog has an option to copy to another account. The destination account must be at a paid level.
When a form is deleted, it will be retained in the "Deleted forms" folder for one week before being permanently deleted. Go to this folder and use the "Restore" option to undelete. After a form is permanently deleted, it's gone forever and there's not a way to get it back.
Your account stats are shown on the right side of the page:
- Service level
- Next billing date or expiration date: If your account is set to auto-renew, this will be your next billing date. Otherwise, if you are cancelling or not using auto-renew, this will be your expiration date.
- Number of forms used
- Results this month: This is a counter shown as a convenience metric and isn't part of any service limits. This can be used to gauge the total activity for your forms.
- File space used: This is the total amount of space used by files uploaded to your forms plus the total amount of space used by files on your account's "Files & Images" page.