What is a Workflow?
A Workflow connects two or more forms together, passing data from form to form, as with an approval sequence or follow-up request.
- The Workflow starts with the first form result, which triggers a Notification email.
- The Notification email is sent with the Workflow Link.
- The link is clicked, opening the second form that contains data from the first form result.
Build your Workflow
- Start by making your first form.
- Make the second form by either copying the first one or by creating a new form.
- Go to your account's "Workflows" page to link the forms together.
- Go to your form's "Notifications" page to create a Notification that contains the Workflow Link.
- Test the Workflow to make sure it works as expected.
You can get started quickly by using one of the Workflow templates from the Workflow features page. To start with a template, log into your account, go to the "Create New Form" page, choose the Template option, and select one of the Workflow templates.
Forms that are part of a Workflow have an additional Workflow column added when viewing results. Clicking the "Details" link for a result will show all of the connected results belonging to that Workflow.
- Workflow Links
- Form Mappings
- Workflow Examples