What is a Workflow Link?
Workflow Links control which two forms in a Workflow are linked together and what form data is shared between the forms.
Links are created as the first step in the Workflow creation process and contain the following settings:
- Name: For internal identification only.
- Result limit: Controls how many times the Link can be used:
- Single (Save & Return): The new result is created the first time the link in the email is clicked, then later clicks will return the visitor to the same result.
- Unlimited: Every click creates a new result—even clicks from the same email—and the number of results is not limited.
- Limited: Every click creates a new result—even clicks from the same email—and the number is limited to the number you set.
- Password: Optionally set a password for accessing the destination form
- Form Mapping: Link the responses from the source form to the destination form. For more details, see the Form Mapping Documentation.