What is the Daily Summary?
The Daily Summary is an email sent once per day containing a summary of that form's activity. The email is sent around 8am US Central time and can be sent to one or more defined addresses. The setting is located at the form's "Form Settings -> General -> Daily Summary" page and multiple addresses can be entered separated by commas.
Daily Summary Content
The Daily Summary email contains:
- Date and Form name
- Results: Number of results collected during that day and the total in the Results Table along with the service level limit
- Results status: The status for every result received that day
- Average duration: The average amount of time each visitor takes to complete the form
- Your account
- Forms: Total number of forms with the max limit
- File space: Amount of space taken and allowed by attached files
- Browsers and Devices
Enabling the Daily Summary email is done by adding the recipient's email address into the field on the "Form Settings -> General -> Daily Summary" page. Disabling the email is done by removing the address from that field, or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.