What is the Daily Summary?
The Daily Summary is an email sent once per day containing a summary of your form's activity. The email is sent around 8am US/Central time and can be sent to one or more defined addresses. You can enable or disable this feature on your form's "General -> Daily Summary" page. Multiple email addresses can be separated by commas.
Daily Summary Content
The Daily Summary email contains:
- Form name
- Results: Number of results collected during that day and the total in the Results Table along with the service level limit
- Results status: The status for every result received that day
- Average duration: The average amount of time each visitor takes to complete the form
- Your account
- Forms: Total number of forms with the max limit
- File space: Amount of space taken and allowed by attached files
- Devices used
- Browsers used